OK, EXUSE ME IF THIS A DUMB QUESTION. A BUDDY OF MINE SAID THAT ALOT OF THE LIQUID PRODUCTS USE PROPYLENE GLYCOL AS THE VEHICLE OF TRANSPORT. I KNOW THE FDA SAYS ITS GENERALLY RECOGNIZED AS SAFE BUT SOMETHING DOESNT SOUND RIGHT. ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE AND ANYBODY KNOW IF THIS STUFF IS SAFE TO INGEST.
I wouldn"t want to have it for dinner but in small quantities it is fine. It is used in almost everything from pharmacuticals to lotions to god knows what. I would bet you probably ingest it everyday and don't even realize it.
THANKS NEEDSIZE! THATS WHAT I FIGURED. I ACTUALLY FOUND IT IN SOME NYQUIL. SO HOPEFULLY THE CONCENTRATION IN THE LIQUID PRODUCTS IS LOW ENOUGH THAT IT WONT CAUSE ANY PROBLEMS. LONG TERM WITH finasteride WHO KNOWS........ YOUR RIGHT I THINK ALOT OF US ACTUALLY INGEST IT EVERYDAY AND DONT EVEN KNOW IT. ESPECIALLY ANYONE USING LIQUID PRODUCTS LIKE finasteride, Dutasteride, OR OTHER POWDERS PUT IN LIQUID FORM
You should try CEM Dutasteride it has no PPG in it at all. Also Have you tried topical Spiro. Works great at stopping hairloss due to DHT without systemic effects. CEM has a 5% solution that works great too.