Stanoxyl (Stanozolol) from Kalpa Pharmaceuticals: an anabolic and androgenic steroid. As for Stanozolol in tablets, the active substance does not break down when passing through the liver and has a high bioavailability. The presence of an alkyl group in the alpha-17 position causes the toxic effect of Stanoxyl on liver. In addition to this deficiency, this steroid rarely causes side effects.
- Anabolic index - 320% of testosterone.
- Androgenic index - 30% of testosterone.
- Conversion into estrogens (aromatization) is absent.
- Effects on liver - moderate;
- Half-life period is up to 8 hours.
- Detection time on doping control - up to one year.
- Increases muscular definition;
- Excretion of accumulated water;
- Boosting of appetite;
- Decreases the level of globulin, which binds sex hormones (increasing the efficiency of taking other anabolic and androgenic steroids);
- Antiprogestagenic and anti-asexual effects;
- Increases strength and endurance;