Turanaxyl (4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone) from Kalpa Pharmaceuticals: it is an anabolic and androgenic steroid, the chemical name is Chlorohydromethyltestosterone. By its nature it is sufficiently close to Methandienone. The main difference from the classical Dbol is the presence of an additional chlorine atom on the fourth carbon atom.
The steroid profile of Turanaxyl speaks of the agent as being quite effective for building up lean muscle mass, with a low probability of side effects.
- Anabolic index - 180% of testosterone;
- Androgenic index - 50% of testosterone;
- The level of conversion into estrogens is low;
- Level of effects on liver - highly toxic;
- Duration of action - up to 16 hours;
- Detection period on doping control - up to 250 days from the last reception.
- Builds dry muscle mass
- Increases strength;
- Increases endurance;
- Lack of estrogenic reactions;
- Increases level of free testosterone in the blood;
- Protects cardiovascular system (reducing the risk of blood clots in the heart and blood vessels).